When I planned my wedding last year, of course I was excited about marrying the love of my life and all that, but can I be honest? It was about all the fun planning time with my friends, the because-I-have-to-have-a-bachelorette-party party and bridal showers. With my friends being all over the country, it was great to find a reason to get us all together.
With that said, it was very important to me to ask my bridesmaids to be part of my big day and I wish these wedding cards were around when I needed ‘em! Here are my favorites:
- Bridesmaids are to bows, as peas are to carrots…to me at least
- Will blue be in one of your wedding colors? Yes? Then we made this card specifically for you!
- Personal and pretty. I love the aqua color too.
Now onto the dudes.
- Nerd and guy joke in one!
- I absolutely love this one. Your groomsman will think you spent all day making this, but they’ll never know how truly easy it was!
How did you ask your friends and family to be in your wedding party?